Restructuring activities are not limited to negotiations with creditors, developing strategies or conducting cases in court. The process is not complete, if we do not secure it with proper funding. Therefore, we offer “Investments” service to our clients.
- preparation of financial plans of the operations under restructuring conditions;
- negotiations with your business partners;
- organisation of financing your activity by obtaining outside capital;
- representation of your interests in negotiations with banks and financial institutions;
- acquisition of assets for your business;
- assistance in the performance of lease and loan agreements.
- analysis of the legal and factual situation of an object included in the bankruptcy estate that you are interested in purchasing;
- preparation of purchase offer;
- representation in court and before the liquidator at the stage of tender, auction or in the course of private sale;
- assistance in purchasing bankruptcy estate assets sold by the liquidator in the prepared liquidation process (so-called pre-pack);
- conclusion of purchase and taking possession of the assets purchased from the liquidator.
We perform all of the above activities in cooperation with verified financial advisors and investors, who know how to navigate the legal complexities and understand the specificity of a given business.