The restructuring process can be described as a legal lifeline when your business activity is in trouble.
- proceedings for the approval of the arrangement;
- express arrangement proceedings;
- arrangement proceedings;
- recovery proceedings.
Choosing the appropriate type is contingent upon a few variables, such as the number of creditors at issue or the level of protection against bankruptcy proceedings.
- We carry out legal, organisational and financial analyses of your company and help you choose the most optimal scenario for restructuring;
- We prepare applications to the court and propose reasonable arrangements;
- We prepare all procedural documentation;
- We assist in optimisation of company assets by separation and sale of redundant assets and leaving profitable assets;
- We represent you throughout the restructuring proceedings, starting from submitting the application and finishing with reaching an arrangement with the creditors and its execution;
- We conduct negotiations with creditors on your behalf;
- We submit applications necessary to secure the company’s assets against bankruptcy proceedings.